The Venus Factor is a weight reducing program that is specifically designed for women. It works in tandem with the female body by stimulating a protein hormone that controls the appetite. The Venus Factors combines exercise with a food reduction regime called “the reverse taper protocol.” For more information one can read venus factor diet review. Likewise, as exercise speeds up the burning of fat in your body, your body correspondingly manages your diet by releasing the hormone leptin, which stimulates weight loss. The result is firm muscles with more tone and less bulk.
The Venus Factor
The program is designed to last 3-months. During this period, Venus Factors maintains you will have no food cravings nor unwanted weight gains. The leptin hormone is guaranteed to ensure your daily calorie intake, and your calorie expenditure remains the same, but you will receive a faster metabolism which will translate to more energy leading to the burning of more fat and overall weight loss.
Our body gets its energy from the calories and body fat obtained from the food we eat. The more fat we consume, the little calories we shall need to eat in our diet. As our store of fat lessens, we need to consume more calories.
The Venus Factor exercise regime is designed to work in tandem with the diet. The exercises are intended to work the midriff muscles and tone the right areas and in the right proportions. Meticulous care has been taken not to deviate from the original concept of creating a Venus-Aphrodite shape, and create muscles in the wrong areas, but are meant to produce the precise body that you are looking for. Principally, the exercise comprises of:
Push-ups, Squats, Set-up and press, Lateral raise, Curtsy lunge, Bowler Squats, T-bend, One arm bell row, Dips and plants
There is nothing complicated about the workouts. The Venus Factor program provides videos that guide you on the exercises. The five parts of the Venus Factor. Here are the major elements that make up the Venus Factor system:
1. The Fat-Loss Guide – This is a comprehensive guide to foods that stimulate your leptin resistance, and they include low fiber carbs, soy, sugary snacks, etc. The listed steps will show you how to avoid them, and in their place, show you the right foods to eat to boost the effectiveness of leptin in your body.
2. 12-Week Workouts – This 3-month workout program gives you a step by step, and much easy to follow workout regime that is aimed at crafting the classic feminine hourglass shape that you love so much.
3. Nutrition Software App – This app will help you eliminate the need of a personal trainer, as well as guide you on the appropriate nutrition to incorporate into your workout regime. The app will also help you automate your eating process by measuring proteins and calories in your diet, then comparing them against your real numbers. The difference will tell you whether you’re headed the right direction or peering off your target.
4. The Index Podcast – This digital audio file is strictly for instruction and motivation purposes. It helps you tune in with other ladies going through similar struggles as yourself in losing weight. It’s a powerful tool that not only motivates you but also drives you to achieve success.
5. Venus community – Here is an opportunity to chat with other women, hear their inspirational stories, share great recipes and learn about the breakthrough in weight loss while you tell them about your experiences.
You will also be provided with crash courses in calorie counting to enable you to learn about portion control and how to eat well.